..................Welcome........

7/5/09

Hang out..


I am just hanging out to dry....the whole garden was soakt..we never had so much rain in years...It was kind of scary too..so, our dear dutchess invited us all into the house to take shelter for the rainstorm..we all sat there very cosy in the livingroom...chattering and drinking tea..well not all of us...Elvira was dangling from the chandelier....Gustave was checking out the fridge..and Mozes played some old records...Then...somebody (I don't know who) got this silly idea to go out and do a rain dance.....you know ,like in this old movie...Singing in the rain..

4 comments:

RoyalTLady said...

So very kind of the Dutchess to do so. You are all lucky to have her as a friend.

Rachel said...

I am so glad the Dutchess came to visit me! Now that I know you are all here I will visit you often as well!

MILLY said...

It was lovely to find your comment today. Reminded me what a nice place it is here in your garden, been wandering through and enjoying.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh my! Little Miss Moussie, did you get a glimpse of the Dutchess's beautiful home? How lovely to have spent time in a warm abode as hers! Tell me dear one, who is Elvira? Do tell! I must know who this entity is!!! Anita

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin