..................Welcome........

9/9/09


Today is..berry picking day...Miss Moussie always does this on wednesday afternoon when its not raining,so...this gives us the opportunity to prepare our surprise...Lets see....is she gone yet...She is...then we have to hurry...because when she gets back her new houssie must be standing on the same place as where the old one now is..Our Dutchess is going to pick up the old houssie...and will replace it with the new..Can you imagine the look on Miss Moussie's sweet little face when she comes back...

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh how I love our darling little Moussie with her new little Houssie! Give the Divine Miss M. a little squeeze for me??? Anita and The Tea Rat

Unknown said...

I have a feeling she is either going to do 3 cartwheels, twirl 5 times and catch her tail or she will simply pass out in shock...it may be too much for our lil' mouse!

North River Valley Akitas Puppies for Sale said...

Hello Miss Mousie,
Thank you for the cookies and tea and I so enjoyed my little visit to your garden. Your woodland folk friends greeted me kindly and I look ever to forward to my next adventure in your part of the forest!
Friends,
Tomi
Bramblewood Bears

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin