..................Welcome........

10/30/09

Follow..if you dare..


About two ours ,and a lot to do about nothing later...our little troup was dressed to impress...!

-Look at you ,said Gustave to WHO...MR Creepiness himself...you are the most swampy swamp thing I ever did see...
-And how many DID you see dear Gustave,twittered Miss Moussie...did you...EVER..see a swamp thing in real life...
-No Miss...croaked Gustave,but I saw many in my imagination and that's what counts..
Well, this was an argument Miss Moussie didn't dare to argue so she started to rearrange her tentacles...and she straightened her waterlily hat..
Then.. WHO flapped his majestic wings..creating a whirl of slime and muddy water..
EEEEEUuWW...squeaked Miss MOussie....WHO ,go do this somewhere else...I all ready took a shower today...
-You certainly don't look like you did ..laughed WHO..and the others laughed with him..
-Not funny...twittered Miss MOussie...and she started to walk...I am going...
There she went...a little tiny swamp creature with a tail....disappearing in to the forest..leaving a slimy wet trail...
-lets follow her guys..croaked Gustave...
-Yes, lets..said Elvira...before she gets in trouble..

So now there were three swamp creatures running through the garden...green ghostly things in a hurry...
On Hilltop Hall all was still very peaceful and quiet....When you look up..to the window on the left...you can see someone is opening the curtains...This must be our Dutchess...yes,there she is ...looking out of the window...just in time to see these peculiar creatures dashing through the morning mist.....

-Lets just go immediately and straight to the haunted pumpkin...squeaked Miss Moussie while running...I think in daylight this creepy thing won't look so creepy...
-You are absolutely right Miss,croaked Gustave out of breath...lets do it...and scare to wits out of that great big orange balloon..
-YEEE,yelled Elvira...we are the Pumpkin busters....repeat after me...when there's something strange in your neighbourhood.... Who are you gonna call...PUMPKINBUSTERS..
And above the misty clouds they heard the mighty swamp wings of WHO swirling ...and a brave voice yelling...GERONIMO.......

Our little garden creatures were ever so brave and full of courage..determent to go and save there friend Sir Horatio Hog..and..also very important....to find out why Mr C Mole was acting so strange lately....digging holes in the middle of the night..

The fog was getting thicker and thicker...Soon our little garden friends couldn't see where they were going..
-Goodness,twittered Miss Moussie...Stay close together darlings...better grab each others tentacles..Gustave..dearest..that's my tail...well never mind ...just don't let go now...

Miss Moussie ,Gustave,and Elvira walked very slowly and very close together through the misty forest..
Above there heads they could hear WHO...calling..."Whoohoo where are you ...whoohoo,answer me...
-We are down here...down here my friend..croaked Gustave very loud..
-We should sing...said Elvira..then WHO can follow the sound..
-O what a great idea darling..twittered Miss Moussie..and she started singing...
Heigh ho, heigh ho..off to the pumpkin we go...heigh ho, heigh ho..
Gustave and Elvira joined her ..and a lovely little choir sang loudly whilst walking through the foggy forest..Who just had to follow the sound of music..

However...a few minutes later...Miss Moussie's singing came abruptly to an end...

BOINGGG..Miss Moussie bumped into something...what appeared to be a signpost..
-O.M.G..squeaked Miss Moussie...a bump..
-A What..asked Gustave..a bump..
-Yes on my head...look..I believe this is going to be a big bump..
-I believe its a signpost ..said Elvira surprised..but I can't read the sign because of the fog..
-A bump as big as a sing post..O.M.G..squeaked Miss Moussie..I have to get my mirror out of my purse..
Then WHO appeared out of the mist..he circled three times round the signpost ,and then came down with this message..listen..

This path to the Pumpkin leads
Follow if you dare..

-How dares this silly signpost...telling us what to dare or not to dare...said WHO..
-I don't like signposts twittered Miss Moussie ,I think they are very suspicious..you never know if they are telling the truth..
-We are going to follow that path..croaked Gustave...
-Yeeeh,yelled Elvira..watch out Pumpkin....here we come....

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

The tension is mounting! I can't take it! When are we going to see the menacing orange balloon slashed into a 1000 pieces!!! AWAY THEY GO! I wish them luck and good fortune on their path. What brave and strong creatures! Please dearest, come by; I dedicated a post to my favorite people on the planet...you are one of them. Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh my precious friend,
First of all, are you feeling better? And secondly, you bring tears to my eyes with your kind words. You are far away, perhaps at a distance that I will never reach, but you have pulled me in close to your world and you live in my imagination forever. Now, let the saga of THE HAUNTED PUMPKIN CONTINUE.....

A Bit of the Blarney said...

What an adventure! I did so enjoy it! Cathy

Unknown said...

I can't stand it...between the trick or treaters dinging my doorbell and the adventures of these little creatures....It's been a Halloween night I'll never forget! Swamp things and Pumpkinbuster...me oh my...what a night of fright and anticipation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin