..................Welcome........

12/6/10

Lost worms..

-What's so funny ...said Alice... please Mr Frog, is it possible, when you have stopped laughing, to ask you a question....?
-O..I'm so sorry my dear ...croaked Gustave with a big grin on his frog face..I'm so sorry,this isn't very polite of me...Its ever so nice to meet you..you look adorable.. My name is Gustave and please..do tell me...how can I help you..?
-Well,the problem is...Gustave.. I AM LOST....and everything is getting curiouser and curiouser...
-Lost you say...lost in the woods....?
-Yes....suddenly I found myself falling and falling ..and there I was..In the middle of Hilltop forest...and now I don't know how to get back..
-Back to whére little Alice,croaked Gustave...where did you come from..?
-From a book...said Alice with a very tiny voice...the most wonderful book ever written...and I;m a very important character in it...I'm Alice....

Gustave looked puzzled....he didn't know what to say..A lost worm....how strange..

-Come on..he croaked whilst hopping of his stool...I know just the person who can help you....follow me little Alice..We are going to visit the Dutchess..she'll know what to do..
-The Duchess...uttered Alice surprised..did you say the Duchess...she's in my book you know..she is very ugly don;t you think..!
-I THINK NOT...croaked Gustave...my Dutchess is very lovely looking...how dare you say this about the Dutchess..are we speaking about the same person..?
-Well, last week she said this to me...listen "'You don't know much; and that's a fact",this wasn't very nice...
-Couldn't be my Dutchess, said Gustave..I'm sure of it...
-How about this then.....and I quote..: Be what you would seem to be -- or, if you'd like it put more simply -- Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.
-This COULD be my Dutchess but I think I should understand that better, if you had it written down....I can't quite follow it as you say it...
-THAT'S what I thought..when I heard that the first time.... Alice said surprised..

The situation was,like Alice mentioned before,getting curiouser and curiouser..Together Gustave and Alice walked towards Hilltop Hall....Off to see The Dutchess..

Meanwhile ...in the kitchen of Hilltop Hall....a little wormy creature named Monster asked..
-What;s so funny...never saw a worm before...?
--Not a worm from frankenstein...laughed Miss Moussie...Whats with all the stitches..you look all stitched up...I'm afraid when I touch you ,you might fall apart...
-I happen to be proud of my stitches ...Its what makes me special..I am a very important character from a very famous book...I'm the Monster...I was created....
-O yes..I know the book..twittered Miss Moussie...I found it very creepy.....The monster was made by a crazy scientist...And crazy scientists are not to be trusted...
-Well,let me tell you....I am NOT my creator...I am a very loving creature..!
Let me quote myself...I do know that for the sympathy of one living being, I would make peace with all. I have love in me likes of which you can scarcely imagine and eh.....eh....

-And eh WHAT,,twittered miss Moussie..
-Eh..I fforgot the rrest...stammered the monster...
-HMMN...squeaked Miss Moussie..whilst looking at the Dutchess.....very suspicious....

-O my goodness...said the Dutchess...look what just entered the kitchen....

Miss Moussie turned around and saw Gustave standing on the doormat...and next to him a worm..a worm with curls ....

-I'll say.....twittered Miss Moussie..O. M. G. indeed....!

2 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

What can I say but that this is perfectly YOU, perfectly ME, and that worm is making me just laugh and sing and be happy as I go out the door to brave at least 2 degrees farenheit! Dearest, you are a storyteller of grand proportions and I SO LOVE THIS...THIS STORYTELLING WITH A TAIL..she is my little hero, Miss M., she is!!!! LOVE IT, LOVE YOU! BISOUS, Anita

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Dutchess
I must agree with dear Anita.. I could not have said it better.. WONDERFUL story! So this is the little lost worm... Delightful my friend.
Blessings,
Penny

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin