..................Welcome........

2/11/11

SIMPLE...

Gustave...my man....said Beau..and he jumped out of the cuckoo clock...

-Jee wizz,that guy can jump....croaked Gustave to himself....I'll show him something...and then Gustave demonstrated a salto in the air and landed in the chandelier...

-Great jump Bro....smiled Beau..now looking up..you are getting better every day....listen Gus my man...can I ask you a question....
-Who's Gus....squeaked a little voice from inside the prickly ball named Horatio..
-ME...silly...croaked Gustave...-Sure Beau...you can ask me anything..you know that...!
-Well,said Beau...looking at all the curious faces in the kitchen...since you are all gathered here in your pyjamas...what I find to be very funny....you might as well listen to what I have to ask...
Dear friend Gustave...would you do me and Bell the honor to be our best man...I mean on our wedding ...
For a moment all was silent in the kitchen...you could here a pin drop...only it wasn't the pin that dropped..it was Gustave...he was so overwhelmed by Beau's request that he slipped and then slided from the chandelier..into the Dutchess her hair...
-Hey, said Beau..I usually do that....
-Gustave...giggled the Dutchess....grabbing her hair...are you OK....
-This wwwwas fffuny...stammered C...didn't see that one coming.....
Gustave didn't know how fast to get out of this predicament....whitin seconds he was again dangling from the chandelier....
-Gus...my man..come down from there..or shall I come up...said Beau..and do tell me....will you be our best man on Valentine's day....
-I do..I do....croaked Gustave with a big grin on his frog face...I say...lets make this a day to remember my friend...
-We don't want it to be a big wedding...not to much fuss...just friends...and maybe in this kitchen...we do want to keep it simple....

-SIMPLE...twittered a squeaky moussie voice entering the kitchen...SIMPLE...I heard that..but I can not believe my ears....SIMPLE...?

Well...dear reader and friend...what will it be....a big wedding..or just a simple ceremony in the kitchen....I wonder....
What I do know is ...you are ALL invited...so be there...on Valentine's day.....

3 comments:

Jacoba said...

Here is a Birdie from Les Trois Jardins flying in: wat maak je toch schattige tekeningen! Very talented girl!
Fijn weekend, Dutchess!
Groeten,
Jacoba

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OMG! THIS IS A NEW BLOG????? I HAVE BEEN TOO busy with our house! Oh dearest, OMG, I am so excited about this! O.K., I have to go to work tomorrow, but I will COME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!! I think this is going to be a grand wedding, knowing Hilltop well and all the creatures that reside there...anytime there is a chance to CELEBRATE, everyone gets fancy! May Tea Rat and Rattus come? I promise I will but a leash on Tea Rat so that he does not try to steal the show, OR THE BRIDE!!!!

Such love here, and precious one, thank you for visiting my home this morning...you are always in my heart. Love to you, Nita

Unknown said...

I vote for the kitchen...as long as we don't have the wedding on the stove top. We wouldn't want the whole thing to go up in smoke!
Dear creative one...I can hardly wait!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin