..................Welcome........

9/6/18

Run...



The grass in the Daisy meadow was high...a late summer field ..still green..and peaceful (but not for long)....because there a little figure came running...as fast as her age could allow her to run..The Dutchess...out of breath but clearly on a mission...

Is she alone there in the field....no...look again...she is being followed..by a tiny mouse in a yellow raincoat..see how she fiercely makes her way through the weeds and  clover.....

Wait...very close behind our little mouse a Mole is struggling to keep up ..clutching something in his paws..

Look up now...there......circling in the sky above...can you feel it..the wave of mighty wings...Its like a little flutter of your heart...skipping a beat ..because this bird hovering above you is there to protect you..

In this field of very different shades of green...one particular shade stands out..or must I say...hops out...Now you see it...Now you don't ! Could it be....a frog...a specific kind of frog...one who bakes imaginary cookies ?

I think they are planning to gather in the middle of the field...See the Dutchess standing there...In a little while now the company will be complete..

I am so happy you are here .....we can use your courage, friendship, strategy and recousces....are you with me..

to be continued..

..........................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by mistake, while I
was searching on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and
would just like to say many thanks for a fantastic post and a all
round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I
don?t have time to read it all at the minute but I have saved it and also added
in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to
read more, Please do keep up the awesome jo.

Mapi said...

Het rooksignaal heeft gewerkt !

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I am here. I am here as an extra support dearest Miss Moussie! You know that we Nowhereians stick together, and you don't need to fear. I am with you. (SO EXCITED to see you here!!!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin