..................Welcome........

1/23/10

LOVE IS......


As fast as lightning our little Gnome leaped through the garden....whilst humming, 'Bell Bell,is that you...where are you ma belle Bell......

Up,in the bird feeder, Bell saw something move in the distance...she abruptly stopped shouting...she saw a little figure coming closer...it leaped through the bushes with a very familiar leap..and it was humming a tune she heard before..

-Beauregard...chimed Bell...O Beauregard..its you...safe me..safe me......

Miss Moussie,Elvira, and Gustave, very curious gazed in the distance to see who, or what is was that approached them, and which apparently had the name...Beauregard.. !

-Leaping lizard's...croaked Gustave surprised,would you believe that..Its the Gnome..
-So THAT'S Beauregard...squeaked Miss Moussie..and started to giggle..

There, with a very courageous and also very spectacular jump, Beauregard landed next to Bell in the bird feeder...

-O...my....my hero ...stammered Bell...and then she fainted.....into Beauregard's arms...

-Goodness..what's wrong with the poor thing..twittered Miss Moussie....
-She really must have been very hungry,said Elvira...

-Indeed,said Beauregard..she was very hungry indeed...you know, its like with love...
-What is ...croaked Gustave...Bell was trying to tell the same thing...what is like love...
-Well,said Miss Moussie...I think I understand now...You have to nourish love....because when you don't.. things can go very wrong...love can disappear...or even worse..it can wither and die....so ,like our little Bell here...it has to be fed...and taken care of...
-I knew that...croaked Gustave..while he gave Miss Moussie a wink...Love is like to eat a big bowl of spaghetti...together.!.
Bell,laying safe in Beauregard's arms...sighed....and whispered....Take me home my darling....please...and she looked deep into Beauregard's eyes..
-Never fear my dear...said Beauregard...and holding Bell very close ,he leaped from the bird feeder....to disappear within seconds into Hilltop Hall...

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh, we are getting ready for VALENTINE'S DAY! Oh dear little Bell, you are so lucky to have a beau named Beauregard....you must feed your love, indeed. Love is all-consuming but is what we are made of; bon apétit my dear little friends! This Valentine's Day is the very day that I met my beau, Rattus, 30 years ago, and believe me, we have fed our love copiously and it is sweet. Stay still out there; I went out to make a walk and I almost slipped a couple of times; we are having some violent winds!!! Bisous à tous, Anita

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh my sweet Miss Mousie just look at your new decoration on your bloggy! So perfect for your enchanting home. I love to visit. The snowheart just melts mine with it's pristine beauty...stay warm and know I love you....

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Love touches even the smallest of creatures.. How luck little Bell is.. What a beautiful story..
Blessing, Penny

Unknown said...

Love is in the air, every night and every day....Some Enchanted Evening, I do believe our gnome and Bell will count stars in the night sky and kiss under the moon...I can hardly wait...Romance is in the air...Hot Stuff dear Dutch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin