..................Welcome........

1/14/10

Very Loud..


- 'You are in the wrong garden little one'...twittered miss Moussie..'There is no restaurant at our place'.

-'But there is there is'..croaked Gustave...who followed Miss Moussie to the bird feeder and now stood next to her..He was looking very anxious and couldn't stop fiddling his bow tie..

-'I know that look on your face...squeaked Miss Moussie..Tell me what's going on,and stop fiddling that tie...you are making me nervous..

Gustave took a deep breath and then and there he told Miss Moussie the great news about him winning the Great Gourmet Award and how he very unexpectedly got the idea to start a restaurant....in the garden...under the Lilac bush..this would make a perfect spot..especially in Summer..

For a minute Miss Moussie was speechless..this doesn't happen very often..

Taking her chance to interrupted the conversation between Gustave and Miss Moussie,from out of the bird feeder little Bell chimed...'Then,can we go and eat now..I am very very hungry..please I must warn you,when I don't eat on time I get very cranky and I become a very LOUD Bell'.....

6 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh how exciting Gustave! Gourmet Award and a restaurant under the lilac bush? How marvelous! Bebe
Wonderful story and drawing! (Penny)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

CONGRATULATIONS GUSTAVE! You are the best, mon cher chef!!! I knew it! I just knew he was up to something; I heard all that clanging and I saw the toque on his head....Oh Miss M., you better eat little one. Us little ladies get very loud and cranky and punch our loved ones if we don't get our food on time! Run along now....eat some cheese fondue, quiche and cheese puffs!!! BISOUS À TOUS! Anita

Unknown said...

I assume there will be no frog legs on the menu? Reading about a small town in Florida this morning, they hung a sign on the door "Fresh Frog Legs". Wondering "how could they"? What are those folks in Florida thinking?
A restaurant under the lilac bush...oh delightful! What will the new business be called?

Rattus Scribus said...

Hey, are philosophical and tea-loving rats invited to your restaurant?

A crust of bread, a slab of cheese and a dark ale, followed by a cup of Earl Grey and a pipeful of Old Toby, all in front of a roaring fireplace.

I think I died and went to rat heaven.

Three cheers, a hoot and a rrrrr.

Rattus

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I see Rattus got here before I did; he did reserve a table for me, didn't he? I'll have a glass of champagne, s'il vous plaît, while I wait for the appetizers!!! Bisous, THE TEA RAT

magnoliaamber said...

This is all so cute!!!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin