..................Welcome........

6/10/12

In the Daisy meadow..



That's where you can find us today....taking a rest..and making a plan.....

-Dutches.......
-Yes...my dear Miss Moussie....
-Now that we are all finished painting...we should celebrate it ...don;t you think..?
-Wonderful idea...and did you have something in mind...
-How about a tea..a High Tea..?
-A High Tea..oooo....that's lovely...

And there our two friends made a marvellous plan...let me whisper a little secret in your ear...I know that they are going to invite you..I just know..

3 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My sweet zuster,

Daisies were my mother's favorite flower. When I was a girl living in the busy city of Los Angeles, I would dream of go far far away to a meadow of flowers. THANK YOU for this marvelous moment of sharing your SUCCESS (you are DONE painting!) and for the lovely invitation....we are all here, at a moment's notice, to partake in a HIGH tea party. Now Tea Rat's ears just perked up! He wants to know if RATS are allowed in this soirée de thé?

teeheee...

catkin tales said...

ooooo i hope i am invited :) i could bring some buttercup cake and dandelion cordial.

Unknown said...

Looks like I popped in just in time for a spot of tea...
Pour me a cup and we will sit and chat,
about everything and anything, tit for tat, this and that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin