..................Welcome........

5/30/10

Early bird...


The crack of dawn....a few early birds were singing in the tree tops,and Miss Moussie was banging on the kitchen door...

-Hello there..wake up...its time to bake some pies..she twittered very loud..
Nobody answered..
-Hello, anybody..there's no time to loose...we have to hurry..twittered Miss Moussie impatiently...please open up the door.
Still...no answer..
-Well, squeaked Miss Moussie..where is everybody..I am sure they told me to be here bright and early..Then, she decided to knock again...or..wait a minute...she could just could go in..through the crack in the wall...and enter from under the doormat..
And that's just what she did....on her tippie toes...

It was still very dark in the kitchen..nobody was there...
Miss Moussie opened the cupboards in search for pie ingredients....turned on the oven..and then made herself a cup of tea..
-O My..she twittered...how sleepy I am..maybe I will take a nap for a minute or two..I am sure it won't be long for my friends to arrive...Then ,she curled up in the Dutchess her favourite teacup,and with her little head resting on a teabag...she was of to to dreamland in a jiffy..

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Miss M., you are like me. I wake up most of the time on the weekends very early, planning of scurrying around in the kitchen, then suddenly, that tea puts me back to sleep...what kind of pie are you going to bake little Miss M.? Berry? Lemon? CHEESECAKE? Tea Rat's favorite is CHEESECAKE topped with fresh raspberries! Sweet dreams, little one. Anita

Unknown said...

The very best dreamin' happens while curled in a tea cup...especially one loved by your Dutchess.
I pray you have sweet dreams and restful shut eye as work must be done said the baker to the candlestick maker.

Woolytales Miniatures said...

Dear Dutchess... thank you for your note.... yes, yes, I am feeling better now!*grin*
it seems that you were out of your feet as well...
I just love your drawings....they are sweet , clever and simple and THAT makes it VERY special!!!! Lovingly~

Maruxanascimento @ gmail.com said...

Siento no saber Ingles.Me doy cuenta que es un blog delicado, con belleza,
si puedo captar que merece la pena abrirlo.
Un saludo afectuoso,
Maruxa.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin