..................Welcome........

1/11/09

I can see clearly now..


I can see clearly now the snow is melting...
I found my glasses..been surching for weeks..I really need them because sometimes I do stupid things..like,not finding my way home or.. putting the wrong end of the spoon in my mouth,silly me.. and I can not read my Newspaper!Anyway...Wanted to give you the latest news today....Our sweet Dutchess is going to do something special next week. She is borrowing a camera..a big one..so she can make better movies in the garden..at least she is going to try..

2 comments:

RoyalTLady said...

GOSH!

I got a shock in my blog roll... a huge spectacles suddenly appeared!

Haha... now you can see better and must come to my blog more often to read and write comments...

Cheers

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We are looking forward to the results from the new camera!

#1 has come home and we are happy to be with her again. Thank you for your kindness to us when Sen-Chan went to the Bridge.

Tom and Tama-Chan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin