..................Welcome........

6/15/09

Daily routine...


Today I am going to start doing my shopping,my laundry,and sweep the floor of my birds nest..also the kitchen needs some attention after Gustave's cooking....Later today I will tell you a wonderful story about my new friends in France..and there are some lovely picture's I want to show you...will you join me for a cup of tea and a chat in the afternoon...we can sit in the garden..its not raining today and Mr Blackbird will sing us a song..how I love the sound of a blackbird singing in a quiet garden...please visit and listen

1 comment:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

You can count me in my dear Dutchess! I will be there, ready for a chat and I do love France so much...please come visit Nocturne, the Tea Rat has a special invitation for those who are interested...Anita

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin