..................Welcome........

8/7/09

A fairy mouse,a big bear, and a frog prince..


Fairy tale time in our garden...and look at me ...a fairy with a tale....Let me, the fearless gate keeper welcome you in a magical summernights garden. There will be a Big Bear in the skye and a frog prince in the pond......Please stay as long as you like...maybe till dawn...
The only thing you have to bring with you is your favorite fairytale to tell...
I do hope the Tea rat will accept this invitation...he is a marvelous story teller...and I promisse him ,this time I will stay and listen to every word..

p.s just in case ...bring your umbrella..there is a chance we will get caught in a thunderstorm...if so ,Mozes will set up his tent...

2 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH MY! We will be there! We are just having a little tea time and storytelling chez moi at the moment, and you have been invited! The post takes a while to reach overseas, but we are currently having chocolate molten cakes that Gustave sent via airmail!!! Please do come. But we will take a last minute flight to your garden, for we so love your company little miss Moussie! Will the Big Mozes pitch his tent? GOOD! We are inside at the moment, we are finally getting a good downpour of rain! We shall bring a little story that I am working on, Through the Magic Keyhole" and I promise you little fairy with a tail, I won't make you jump this time!!! Fondly, The Tea Rat (p.s. I will bring Roy the Boss; I am not sure that you have made his acquaintance)

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Dutchess and Miss Moussie!
Thank you for coming to listen to a few pages of The Hobbitt! Your company is always greatly anticipated and enjoyed! Gustave is going to have to send us more of his chocolate creations...I am afraid that Roy ate all the molten cupcakes! The seed cakes were luscious as well, but by the looks of it, the chocolate cakes are the smash hit! Do come with your wings and then tonight, we are off chez toi!!! Oh I can't wait! Fondly, the Tea Rat

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin