..................Welcome........

8/30/09

No they are not out of the woods just yet.....


Mozes,being very brave went first..'come on you guys..follow me..lets follow the trail...'
-'Well',Miss Moussie squeaked..'if you don't mind I will wait here..and see what happens..you can always come back ...or call me when you are on the other end of the trail..',and she sat herself down in the clover...not thinking about her marvelously pink dress..or beetle droppings..She diceded not to move an inch!
-'But bbut',stottered Mr C...he always begins to stotter when he's very exited about something..'bbut...you can't stay here alone in the dark..we simply MUST follow the jiffy trail..it came to us for a reason..we have to find out where its going..'
-Yes,my dearest Miss,croaked Gustave...Listen to Mr C..please,just stay close to me...
-'I must be crazy listening to you all'..twittered Miss Moussie,'crazy to follow a trail that might go nowhere...going nowhere doesn't make sence at all!
-Oke then..if you feel that way then stay where you are...wait until daylight and find your way home to the garden on you own'...this was the calm and very wise Mozes speaking..he turned his back to Miss Moussie and started walking...followed by Mr C....who was talking to himself again...saying something like ..'this reminds me of book I read ..what was it again..ah, something with a yellow brick road...o my, I believe there were lions and tigers and bears..o my..
-Lions and tigers and bears...and you want me to go in there...Miss Moussie now squeaked very loud..o my goodness.
-Come on Miss...I'll protect you...croaked Gustave..and he grabt Miss Moussie by the hand..
So there they all went...through the forest ..in the dark.. following a trail..going Nowhere....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I simply can't stand it...come back here Miss Moussie and get this little lantern. It will guide your way through the forest...take it my dear, you don't know me but I'm right behind you protecting you. Don't worry...I'm just a old dirty grasshopper called Groto but I have a shield the size of Texas and a couple of stick pins from Mrs. Frecks sewing basket...

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest Miss Moussie, Don't worry, the Tea Rat is on the same interesting journey as you, only on the other end of the forest!!! I wonder if this twisty path will lead the both of you to each other????

He is with Willy, his nournours, and together, they hope to find you and your entourage; just keep looking up and don't loose hope. The Tea Rat has a magic key that he stumbled upon....keep looking up, but keep looking on the ground as well; you just might find another magic key......Anita

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin