..................Welcome........

12/23/18

Fantastic...

The moon was full..it stood there....like it did for ages..and I am sure for ages to come..!

-Magical...said the Dutchess while taking a deep breath..you were so right my dearest ...this is kind of reassuring ...it puts my mind at rest...!

-I knew it would ..answered Miss Moussie..I knew it...

They both then were just silent for a while..no words needed !

UNTIL...Our Dutchess suddenly shouted...-THAT'S IT...that's it, why didn't I think of that before..
-Because you needed the moon..squeaked Miss Moussie...and please do warn me the next time you are going to shout something...my poor heart almost stopped here...

-My sweet clever and very wise friend..thank you so much for bringing me to the Hilltop..I now know what to do on Christmas eve...Isn;t that fantastic...
-And what ARE we going to do...asked  Miss Moussie in anticipation..?

-Listen ..whispered the Dutchess....come closer my dear...and then she explained the wonderful idea in Miss Moussie's ear...

-FANTASTIC....twittered Miss Moussie...fantastic...couldn;t have  come up with a better plan myself if I say so...

Then a Dutchess and a Mouse descended from the Hilltop...accompanied by the light of the moon which guided them safely to their  kitchen doorstep.

And if you are curious what will happen ...come visit...on Christmas-eve you are ever so welcome..x





1 comment:

Elizabeth@ Pine Cones and Acorns said...

Merry Christmas! I will be back to read the rest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin